Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cruising the Cape


We spent a couple days on Cape Cod.  Oh, how gorgeous!  The beautiful water, the beautiful sand and the  BEAUTIFUL expensive houses!


I forgot to mention the beautiful boats.  This one was one of the more modest yachts that we saw plying the water.


There are ten lighthouses just on the Cape itself.  


This was one of the biggest beaches I have ever seen.  Plus it had a reef way out so the breakers were not close to the beach.  Excellent swimming for the family.  Bet it is CROWDED in the summer!


Some of the smaller dunes of the Cape Cod National Seashore. I am always amazed at the dunes. How can  sand and grass all get along!



I just love the ocean.  The smell of the water, the crashing waves, it stimulates all of your senses.  Especially if you aren't paying attention and the wave breaks a little too close to you....or on you!




I really liked this picture because of all the foot prints.  Some going one way, some going another, some clad in shoes, some barefoot.


And of course my blog wouldn't be complete without the.....

BELLE OF THE BEACH



October 2, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment